- Gear List
Opportunity in one of the top Whitetail areas in the United States. Hunting on approximately 4000 acres of private leases. Hunt from tree stands and or elevated blinds over food plots and timber depending on wind and weather conditions. This area produces world class deer every year. This hunt typically takes one point to draw.
- Species: Whitetail Deer
- Average Classification: 140 - 165
- Shot Opportunity: 90
- Weapons: Shotgun, Muzzleloader
- Hunt Catalog #: RBRBOW-002
- Tag Availability: Draw
140" minimum. Opportunity for 200" deer
December 03, 2020 - January 10, 2021
- Member Price: $4,600.00
- Non-Member Price: $4,600.00
Southeast, Iowa, United States of America
Deposits are not refundable. When you make a deposit or payment that money is used to reserve your adventure dates and we cannot sell them to anyone else. If for some reason you have to cancel, you will lose your deposit and any payments you have made. If you are concerned that you might get sick or otherwise have to cancel, we suggest buying trip insurance. There are insurance companies that specialize in providing insurance policies for outfitter bookings and hunts. One such company we recommend is globalrescue.com. It is also our policy, depending on the adventure you booked and at our discretion, that if you have to cancel and we are able to book a replacement for you at the regular price we will work with you to apply your deposits to another adventure. Please note that we cannot refund or roll state or government license fees, application fees, draw results, or tags.
Hunt on approximately 4000 acres of the top Whitetail properties in the United States. 5-6 day guided hunts with transportation to and from the field. Moderate to light hiking to the stands. Outfitter has a 140" minimum harvest, possible fines if smaller than minimum Deer is harvested. Quality lodging is included with accommodations from 1 -6 in a very clean and comfortable lodge. 2 bedrooms, living area, 2 full bathrooms, mudroom/ scent room with laundry room. Large deck off the back with beautiful view and large covered porch off the front. Outfitter will track, transport skin and cape to prepare for taxidermy and quartering for processing.
HuntX Scale (Low 1 - 5 High)
- Lodging & Accommodations: Cabin/Lodge?
Lodging & Accommodations Scale
5 - Cabin/Lodge
4 - Bunk House/Trailer
3 - Wall Tent
2 - Backpack Tent
1 - Client Provided/Hotel
Lodging included in package 2 bed room 2 full bath, laundry, full kitchen, quality clean lodge.
- Menu & Food: Full Kitchen?
Menu & Food Scale
5 - 5 Star Catered
4 - Full Kitchen
3 - Field Kitchen
2 - Backpack Food
1 - Client Provided
Outfitters prepares all meal. Breakfast, sack lunch, Dinner all included in the package. Chef quality meals.
- Physical Conditions: Moderate Hiking?
Physical Conditions Scale:
5 - All Vehicle Access
4 - Light Hiking
3 - Moderate Hiking
2 - Heavy Hiking
1 - Extreme Back Country
Transportation to and from field via truck. Walking required to stands. Moderate to light hiking. Possible walking up and down steep ravines. Must be able to climb ladders into shooting houses with option to hunt ladder stands and hang on stands.
Transportation (To/From Basecamp)
Provide own transportation to camp
- Lodging & Accommodations
- Menu & Food
- Physical Conditions
Be prepared for diverse weather conditions and temperatures. * Firearm and extra ammunition.* Clothes for layering * Permits and licenses with a pen (in case a screenshot on your phone does not suffice) * Sturdy hunting knife * Snacks and a drink * Rangefinder * Deer scents * Seat or cushion to sit on * Fog eliminating cloth * Camera or smartphone * Extra batteries and phone charger * Hunter orange if required by law * Binoculars * Deer calls * Scent control spray ** Safety harness and safety rope * Flashlight or headlamp * hooks and * Warm boots * Rain gear * Hand warmers * 2 pair of gloves (1 light & 1 medium) * Ball cap * Stocking cap
What Outfitter Provides
List to be provided by outfitter
What to Bring
- Be prepared for diverse weather conditions and temperatures. Archery Gear list * Firearm and extra ammunition or bow with plenty of arrows * Clothes for layering * Permits and licenses with a pen (in case a screenshot on your phone does not suffice) * Sturdy hunting knife * Snacks and a drink * Rangefinder * Deer scents * Seat or cushion to sit on * Fog eliminating cloth * Camera or smartphone * Extra batteries and phone charger * Hunter orange if required by law * Binoculars * Written permission for hunting private land * Book or reading list * Wind checker * Deer calls * Scent control spray ** Safety harness and safety rope * Flashlight or headlamp * hooks and * Warm boots * Rain gear * Hand warmers * 2 pair of gloves (1 light & 1 medium) * Ball cap * Stocking cap
- Big Frig 45 Quart Badlands Cooler
- Mountain Extreme Men's
- Mountain Guide
- Women’s Mountain Extreme
- South Dakota Shooting Academy I
- RBO Mountain Light Shooting System
- What Outfitter Provides
- What to Bring