RBO Mountain Light Shooting System $5,499.00
- Create New Account
- or use an Existing Account
The Rolling Bones Outfitters rifle systems are designed to be exactly that: a complete shooting system. The rifle, the scope, the ammunition, the turret all goes together to enable the shooter an enhanced, easier, more proficient system than any of the individual components by themselves. This is a range, dial and dump shooting system. Once you obtain the range, dial the Ballistic turret that has been created to exactly match the ammunition for your rifle to the corresponding range and execute the shot. Our RBO mountain light system exemplifies quality and ready to go excellence. Christensen Arms Precision Machined Receiver with Enlarged Ejection Port secured in a Carbon Fiber stock- Match-Grade Trigger 2.5 lb- Magpul Detachable Box Bottom Metal- Improved Bolt Release- BOLT features a Twin Lug design with spiral flutes Nitride Treatment to increase the corrosion resistance and lubricity- M16 Style Extractor- Fluted Bolt Knob- Dual Ejector (Magnum Calibers)-Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped Barrel- Match Chamber- Hand Lapped- Button Rifled -Free Floating-Side Baffle Brake-Carbon Fiber Stock with 13.5" LOP- Aluminum Pillars-Leupold VX5 3-15-44 scope is mounted with 20 MOA Hawkins rings- Turret is calibrated to the match grade ammo that is included with the system (1 box) Does not include bipod in photo and it is pictured with a VX6 scope. Also shown with the tactical upgrade which includes the titanium side baffle brake, enlarged bolt know and detachtable magazine bottom metal.
- Rifle Catalog #: RBPR-0001
Shooters Stabilization System
Includes 1 box of ammunition to match the calibrated scope turret. Base Member Price: 5000 Base Non-Member Price: 6165 Pictured with the upgraded scope
- Member Price $6,195
- Non-Member Price: $6,650
- Special Deal: $5,499
Shipping is included in the processing fee.
- Brown Widow Stock
- Burnt Bronze Action
Ordering Online Steps
- Sign up for an RBO Membership. Remember, members will instantly save hundreds on their rifle purchase. Then choose the rifle system you want. Select from caliber, color, optics, and hand configuration.
- Choose your FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer. When you purchase a firearm online, it cannot be delivered directly to you. It must be shipped to a firearms store or dealer near you who has an FFL. To find one near you, give us a call and we can help.
- Receive your RBO shooting system from your FFL dealer. Be sure to examine and inspect the rifle before you leave the store to make sure it meets your expectations.
Because each RBO shooting system is built one at a time to your specifications please allow a few weeks for the rifles to be manufactured and shipped to the FFL of your choice. When picking up your rifle, please inspect it carefully for configuration, finish, and overall appearance. Once you take it home, itis considered a used gun and must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
Deposit 50% refundable prior to full rifle purchase.